Rhea Elementary Lunchroom Guidelines for Parents
We welcome you to come eat lunch with your child.
Please adhere to the following guidelines. Thank you!
- Siblings are not allowed to eat lunch.
- Due to security reasons, when you eat with your child, you may not have another student sit with you.
- Restaurant food cannot be brought in.
- Due to limited space, there is a designated area for parent/child lunches. Please sit at the round tables on the south end of the cafeteria. Students must remain seated while eating.
- Please return to the office to check out when your child's lunch shift is over. Please do not go to the classroom with your child.
- Talk quietly, using Level 1 voices.
- Keep hands, feet, and objects inside your own space.
- Use good manners.
- Walk, don't run.
- Obey all adult workers.