Classroom RulesWhen the rules are introduced,
they become a rhythmic chant that is spoken in unison.
Try it to see if you feel the beat.
1. In the halls please slowly walk
and button those lips so you'll not talk.
2. Do your best and you will see
just how proud of you I'll be.
3. Let your neighbors know you care
keep hands and feet around your chair.
4. Need to say a word or two
just raise your hand I'll call on you.
5. Follow these rules each time in class
without a doubt you'll certainly pass.