Thank you to everyone who made our Fall Cookout and Book Fair such a huge success! The extra activities such as a grandparent day, milk jug monster contest and door decorating contest truly helped make this event awesome. We have the BEST volunteers!!!
Our PTO Membership Drive has ended. You raised over $2000 for our school! Thank you! The top 3 classes who earned the most money in each grade level will be treated to an ice cream party this Friday!
Thank you for coming to Parent-Teacher Conference last week. We have had 100% participation from parents for the past 11 years! We appreciate the time you took to come speak with your child's teacher. It really does make a difference!
- The next Takin' it to the Streets will happen next Tuesday, October 6 at 5:30 at Ogburn Park. We will be focusing on our language program, Middlebury Interactive Languages, which is a PSSD effort to expose your student(s) to a foreign language each year. This year we are concentrating on Spanish. You will get information on how to login at home and help your child with this fun language program. Plus there will be free hotdogs!
- If your child needs to take a make-up photo because he/she missed picture day or because there was a problem with the photo he/she took, the make up photo day is October 7.
- K, 1st, and 2nd grades will be going to KPAC on October 8 to see an anti-bullying play called The Pirate of Bully Bay. Our Hancock Fine Arts grant generously paid for this show.
- Kindergarten students will be making their annual pilgrimage to the Pumpkin Patch on Friday, October 9. Thank you PTO for providing this trip!
- Fall Break is scheduled for October 15 and 16. There will be no school on these days.
- Our next boxtop collection period ends on October 30.
As our IMS Principal, Jason Scarbrough says, "Bulldog Pride is community-wide!"
Thanks for all you do!!