February 8, 2016
Posted by Scott Owens at 2/8/2016
Students at Rhea School are working hard and Spring will be here before we know it. Below are a few of the upcoming events that we will be having for our students:
- Miss Healthy visits this week for 1st Grade students.
- First Grade Family Fun Night for PE is scheduled for Tuesday evening, Feb. 9, at 6pm.
- PTO Meeting for discussing Elegant Dinner is scheduled for this Thursday, Feb.11 from 5:30-6pm. Free childcare will be provided for those in attendance!
- PK Sweetheart Breakfast will be this Thursday, Feb. 11
- Please remember there is no school next Monday, Feb. 15 in honor of Presidents Day.
- Bowling for all K-2 students Feb. 16, 18 or 19.
- Feb. 18 will be the last day of our 4th 6 weeks of school. Only 12 weeks of school at that point remaining in the 2015-16 school year.